Simple top 5 Tips how To treat dandruff fast by natural remedies
How to get rid of dandruff forever?
Dandruff is an instantly emerging obstacle for the entire age troop. Just like our all other body parts, our scalp sheds out its dead cells in the form of white flakes. So when it sheds away too much of dead cells, it appears prominently from your head. This is what we call ourselves dandruff.
What causes dandruff?
People often think dry scalp as the major cause of developing dandruff. Flaking caused by dry scalp is generally small and are not very prominent. The real culprit behind those white flakes is a tiny fungus known as Malassezia globosa which needs oil to grow. Researches have shown that many people with dandruff naturally have oily skin.
Prominent causes dandruff is
- Excess Oil
- Dry scalp
Other causes dandruff
- Sebum seepage,
- Presets of micro-organisms, particularly yeast-like fungus,
- Allergy sensation,
- Advised scrubbing
- Obsessive shampooing
- Unhealthy Diet and tension
- Irregular Combing in hair
- Health issues like Seborrheic dermatitis, Eczema and Parkinson’s disease
How to prevent dandruff?
How many times have you seen those shampoo ads on TV claiming to treat dandruff in three washes and how many times have you spent those precious bucks buying them hoping how to stop dandruff. There are shampoos that prevent dandruff but you must know the right ingredients in the shampoo crucial to get rid of dandruff fast from your hair. If you really want beautiful hair, of course, without dandruff, you will have to control dandruff and not only wash them off. Now the question is how to prevent dandruff? The logical answer to that question should be, you must know the causes dandruff so that you keep those skin your hair by avoiding those causes. And the moment you note those first symptoms of dandruff, you should immediately take steps to cure them.
Natural home remedies for dandruff
Neem And Olive Oil
- A few dried neem leaves
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
What You Need To Do to get rid of dandruff fast?
- Crush the Neem leaves to make a powder.
- Mix the powder and olive oil in a bowl and make a paste.
- Apply the paste to your scalp.
- Leave it on for about an hour. Then, wash your hair with shampoo and apply conditioner.
- This method requires only Neem leaves.
- Boil Neem leaves. Make a paste and apply it to your scalp.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes and then wash off with water.
You can apply the paste on your scalp in the morning, before taking a bath.
Neem leaves (especially their extracts) have excellent anti fungal properties that can be used in the treatment of dandruff that, how to treat dandruff. They also have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
The Garlic use to treat dandruff
- A few garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon honey
What You Need To Do to prevent dandruff
- Crush the garlic cloves and mix with honey and make a paste.
- Massage this paste into your scalp and leave it on for about 15 to 16 minutes.
- Shampoo your hair as usual.
Garlic has excellent anti fungal properties that can eliminate the microbes that cause dandruff.
How to stop dandruff with Henna or Mehndi?
Cure dandruff with this simple henna and lemon remedy. Henna softens your hair, while lemon juice works well in dandruff treatment. This remedies use how to stop dandruff.
- Mix Henna with tea liquor, curd and some lemon juice.
- Set this mixture aside for approximately 7 to 8 hours.
- Apply it on your scalp and hair.
- Leave it on for about 2 to 3 hours and then wash off thoroughly.
How to get rid of dandruff forever by Onion?
As Antibacterial properties found in onion act effectively on the microorganisms, this remedy will work on anyone even.
- Take the required amount of onion and make a paste.
- Apply it on your head and cover your head with the plastic wrap.
- Leave overnight and wash your hair with the shampoo.
- Repeat this on every night until to treat dandruff
- This same remedy can also help develop your hair growth when it is done twice a week.
How to cure dandruff?
Aspirin contains the active ingredient as many medicated dandruff shampoos. Crushing two aspirins make a powder and adding it to the normal amount of shampoo to cure dandruff. You use and wash your hair. Leave the mixture on your hair for 1-2 minutes, then wash with plain shampoo.